How much do you really know about the office of the United States president? Test yourself with our fun quiz!
1. Which of these is a requirement to be president?
a) Must be born in the U.S.
b) Must have lived in the U.S. for 14 years
c) Must be 32.5 years old
2. Name the first five presidents in order.
a) George Washington; John Quincy Adams; Thomas Jefferson; James Madison; James Monroe
b) George Washington; John Adams; Thomas Jefferson; James Madison; James Monroe
c) George Washington; Thomas Jefferson; John Adams; Andrew Jackson; James Monroe
3. Which state is the birthplace of the most presidents (eight!)?
d) North Carolina
e) New York
4. Which of these states has never produced a president?
b) South Carolina
5. Has there ever been a president elected by a unanimous vote?
6. Whose presidential campaign used the slogan, “A Chicken in Every Pot” in an ad?
a) Calvin Coolidge
b) Herbert Hoover
c) Warren Harding
d) Franklin D. Roosevelt
Ponder whether you have what it takes to be president while you're giving a nod to past American leaders. If you have any questions about fulfilling the American Dream — of homeownership, that is — contact me today!
5) a, yes – Washington
6) b, bonus: Hoover never uttered this phrase; in fact, it’s attributed to King Henry IV of France